We are constantly looking how our offices can be more environmentally friendly and do all we can to motivate staff and make it easier for them to do their bit.
In the Workplace
In our offices we make sure everyone does their bit to help the environment. Some of our lights are on sensors, we recycle all paper, plastic and cans and we even get our staff involved in fundraising for green charities.
Our efforts to improve environmental performance include:
- Conducting an internal CO2 emissions reduction program which includes energy audits; installing lower electricity consumption technology; installing motion senses into lighting and appointing a “Green Champions” recycling scheme
- Using recycled paper and where possible we have gone totally paperless
- Recycling all paper, plastic and cans– we don’t give our staff waste bins to encourage them to recycle instead
- Using e-learning and video-conferencing to reduce travel
- Encouraging car-sharing at our European HQ by allocating priority parking spaces in our car park, reserved for staff who travel together
- We also carry out fundraising activities for various environment charities to support the work they do in the communities in which we operate